The TIM Machine
Powered by SDK Core’s Total Identity Management (TIM) multi-factor biometric authentication protocol, the SDK vending machine offers a customizable retail solution for regulated products. The flexible TIM system is designed to meet or exceed regulatory guidelines and compliance.
- TIM-enabled vending machines offer customers a safe, secure and convenient way to purchase regulated products like pharmaceuticals, alcohol, and medical marijuana.
- Large and intuitive touchscreen interface helps make buying products quick and easy.
- Vending machine climate controls keep products fresh.
- TIM offers a cost-effective solution to vending regulated products like medical pharmaceuticals, alcohol, and medical marijuana.
- Designed to meet or exceed regulatory and insurance compliance guidelines.
- Enhances security, accountability, supply chain management and profitability for clients.
- Seamless integration with existing retail systems.
- Real-time and remote inventory management system enables licensees and staff to effectively manage stock levels, expired products and manufacturer recalls.
- The automated solution helps address HR-related challenges including employee sick days, turnover, theft and complex training.
- Addresses administrative challenges like transactions and checkout, inventory control and purchasing.
- Capable of managing complex reporting requirements associated with regulated products.
- Small machine footprint offers flexible placement in a variety of locations.
- Intuitive user interface for customers and staff.
- Shopping cart system that allows for multiple products for checkout and payment.
- Large range of customizable payment options: prepaid accounts or credits, cash, credit cards and Bitcoin.
- Paperless guaranteed payment method.
- Accounting tracking software.
- Customer purchase tracking, revenue division, statistics, inventory, and trending.
- Dispensary management software manages counter, inventory, transfer, ID verification, compliance, and reporting.
- Secure access controls for customers and administrators.
- Customer lockout capabilities based on item or prescription, quantity, time and date.
- Reports emailed automatically.
- HD touch-sensitive display.
- HD video and still picture camera.
- High-resolution fingerprint scanner.
- “First in, First Out” system used to deliver products.
- Vend and mis-vend detection.
- High-quality and long-lasting construction. Vending machine unit constructed with anti-corrosive and anti-oxidation coating material.
- Security locks with three locking points.
- High-capacity cashbox.
- Injected foam throughout the main cabinet to help reduce motor noise.
- Capacity for up to 8 fully adjustable product trays and up to 10 channels per tray. Flexible configuration allows for the fast modification of the width and depth of channels.
- Programmable torque and speed of motors.
- Power: 220/110 V
- Energy efficient power consumption – peak 15 amps, sustained 8 amps.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 1825 x 800 x 935 mm
- Weight: 297 Kg.
* All listed features, benefits and specifications describe SDK Core’s base model vending machine. Additional machine models are available to meet client needs.